10.17.2008

I am so tired

Ever since i started this new job, i am clocking average 10 hours a day and max 13 hours sometimes.
i knew it was not going to be easy, but i am taking it ok.

Today is my 13th day, and i have already picked it up and going full throttle.
had to get used to the process, understand the nature of work, getting to know new people.. And i am getting hang of it.

This is one challenge I wanted to take before moving on to something bigger. And i am learning new stuff everyday. It is so different from what i used to do, but it made me realise all these years from my previous coys, i was able to build such a strong foundation for myself. Which I am where I am now. So I am very thankful for that.

People warned me enough of what ad agency is like. Esp if it is a big one. but so far, i am enjoying it.. Hopefully i will feel the same when my probation ends.

Now all I ask for is one night of good sleep.

3 comments:

JY said...

take care and dun burn yourself out :)

saffyz said...

You're a capable girl... I like how you sound very positive here.... :)

purrfectz said...

And then after writing this post i fell sick lo! was sick whole weekend till today.. faint..