Can you believe at boutiques, the largest size for men is waist 31? *faint*
Anyway shopping is still fabulous! Way better than the GSS in Singapore this year.. It absolutely fullfilled my shopping deficiency.
There were lot of hilarious moments.
1) We drank the tea that was meant to wash the utensils - which i knew, but then i forgot. But actually we agreed that this tea tasted the best!
2) We were late for check out. But we passed this fabulous boutique that I couldnt resist. So we went in,saw this pretty dress I had to get it so forgot to even look at the price tag went to the cashier.. and it was a whooping 200+!!
3) The boutique offered free cakes which they refused to give it to me as a take away. i had to dine in.. we were already late for hotel check out and about 20mins away from the hotel, i was still arguing with the cashier why cant they bloody give me the cake on a napkin.. Mich was panicking all e way trying to pull me out from the boutique.
4) We had to buy the famous roasted goose back and we had to be at the airport by 6. We only had like 1 hour still headed down to lan kai fong and in midst of all the tight time we had still managed to go into H&M glanced around. Mich only made 1 floor but within 8 mins, i went to all the floors.. I am the champion of shopaholic! But with all this commotion, bloody hell, the goose sold out! aarrgh
One thing we learned. Mich and I can never join the Amazing race as partners, as we will stray into shops, need starbucks coffee breaks and we still need to dress up while racing..
Day 1 damage:
Day 2 damage:
Day 3 damage:
Total Damage = About SGD 3,200
But I am super proud of myself! As nowadays I purchase stuff sensibly only those that I really like and I need!!
Definetely HK is on my must visit for sales country list for next year!
3 comments:
HAHA u went back home and still got the energy to take pix of yr 3rd day buys... lol
o my o my...my dear, u really know how to shop!
I thot u said u only got the bags? :o
"I like" correct "I need" probably not haha....
Great fun babe! ;)
I wonder which store u went to with the free cakes... Agnes B?
Post a Comment