3.28.2008

Rushing!

Ok so now I have been driving for past 6 months.. During the 6 months, I have taken cab exactly twice. Office to Client office and back less than 10 minutes ride each.

So on Wednesday my car was parked at my bf office (it's free!) and I had facial in town at 6pm.. So i decided to take train..
And oh gosh.. i got out of office at 5.35pm. I alighted at Sommerset and stepped into the parlour.. And it was.... 5.53pm!!

I was like, why in the hell did i buy the car! it is so much quicker to take train.. no need to walk all the way to the car park, drive out, go through erp, look for parking space, and depending where i parked the car, it means spending time walking to the place.. Usually it would have taken me about 40mins to do all this..

And by train it took me less than 20 mins to get to the beautician and paid only what? less than a dollar i think...

why why why.. esp now when erp rate is going up, more erp gantries, parking fee is not cheap.. not mentioning the ever increasing petrol!!!! with 1K going into my car every month, I could have bot 6 Louis Vuitton by now!! aaarrgghh

Today..

Took my car for maintenance. My bf took the car and dropped me off at far east plaza.
It was a BLOODY hot day.. After running my errands, i walked to tangs..
from tangs I walked to taka.. start to get bothered about the crowd and the heat..
from taka to centrepoint.. ok am going to faint....
then i took the bus to Bugis.. tatz it.. buay TAHAN lor!

I absolutely missed my RUSH!! oh man, oh man....
Reminded clearly why i love my car.. quiet, no odour, no heat, no single sweat, no crowd, and my radio.. ooooohhhh not mentioning 3 pairs of different slippers in my boot for me to change if i am torturing my feet.. i love my car.. oh my cute white rush rush..

how in the hell did i stand it last time? oohh.. ok i always hailed a cab.. :|

I am so sorry my dear car for doubting... I will bring you for nice polishing and waxing this weekend! ok???

I ABSOLUTELY HEART MY CAR!

1 comment:

L. said...

Errr... why did u take a bus bugis from Orchard? :O

Btw, i think even if you drive u will probably still need to walk from Tangs to Taka to Centerpoint. hehe

Looks like someone is doing her lash minute shopping before the taxman knocks on the door ^^

Dun get me wrong, your cutie white Rush is great! Just that sometimes car maybe not be the best way of transport especially in the city.

p.s. my fren told me there is this beginner's learn-abt-ur-car for ladies... Maybe u can go for it :D