6.05.2007

its mid year!

Gosh.. time sure flies.. it is already June!
It is just so scary!

I hate to admit it.. but yes, my life evolves around my work... haiz!

end of the day having someone who loves me besides me, and my cats greeting me when i get home - that makes everything alright..

So it will be another blessed week ahead! Though how tough the work is or how much workload I have, it will be indeed a blessed week again since I have all I need and all I want that makes me happy and makes me going. and that makes a purfect day everyday..

cheers!!

3 comments:

JY said...

yah yah....soon it will be july...
then BINGO!!

your big day hahaa....
20+5+3

L. said...

nod nod...
We are looking forward to it.. ^~

JY said...

ohh shucks...i forget to add 1 to the age equation....hahaha