5.28.2007

smack that!

It was still ok when I tried to open the toilet door and cursing out loud who locked the bloody damn door.. after few seconds of cursing, realise i have the key on my other hand..

It was still understandable when i reached office and cursing again why isnt the door opening and realise I didnt scan my access card..

It was still acceptable when i was trying to open the office door using the password and thinking fuck the office door doesnt work again! and a colleague behind you asks "what # is that?" and realise it is my atm password..

But you know you have totally lost it, when you are looking for the seat belt at the cinema and thinking howcome my seat doesnt come with one??

hmmmmm.....
Thank God I only have to work 4 days this week!!

5 comments:

saffyz said...

OMG!! You're TOTALLY losing it babe!! You're a first...Looking for seat belt in a cinema!
I'm only working 2 days this week... Heh!

JY said...

errr....is that happening in your dreams??

i'm working 3 days!! :D

sins said...

Sigh i'm working 5 days this week...

adam shah said...

i'm not working AT ALL.

do i win?

L. said...

okie...
I think something's wrong.
I like the seat belt in the cinema thing thou.
Did all of that happened in the same day?

Hope u got some of your sanity back:)