took up this role, without much thoughts.. didnt expect I would be occupied with work almost whole day including weekends.. Leading the team is fun, but trusting them and overseeing their work on top of my own work doubles up my workload..
Totally gave up going out for drinks on weekdays, and even clubbing on Friday night became a chore, because i am just too tired end of the week.
instead, i found myself enjoying company of friends for lunch and meet up for dinner before heading back home to work, short trip to JB (w/o taking leave!), going gym twice or three times a week instead of heading to a pub (which is more healthier!), and of course being in a r/s changes everything..
now, it seems like work is settling down, where i am getting used to the stress, expectation, tiredness and crappy mood. I love the new office at cityhall.. I love chilling out at cheesecake house at siglap with loads of magazines.. Love the fresh saturday morning breeze without any hangovers..
This weekend was a nice chill out weekend which I didnt have for a long time. I didnt even switch on my laptop didnt even think about work.. it was all about me myself and him.
it was such a bliss to just chill and enjoy eachother's company..
and it's monday again with a splitting headache...... :P
2.05.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
take care
Post a Comment