I have been so stressed out lately at work..
I mean i love my job.. however, it is tiring me out...
Truthfully, I have been working hard. Seriously hard. Put in so much hours. Pushing myself to be recognised as a super woman. That paid off by getting my bonus approved and waiting for my pay raise approval and most importantly gained RESPECT among colleagues and the bosses...
But sometimes I wonder why do i need to work so hard?
Why do i need to commit so much..? I am seriously losing sleep nowadays.. I am stressed about the upcoming big profile campaigns.. I am stressed about my team not meeting the deadlines.. I am stressed about vendors not giving me good assets..
I am stressed about handover while i am on vacation!
Why I should go
1. Losing Sleep
2. Stressful
3. Time difference with head office is challenging
4. Long working hours - but this is cuz i chose to...
5. Ridiculous con call hours... 7am in the mornings and 11pm in the evenings.... training at 2am...
6. Obsessed with checking emails at odd hours - like at 3am...
7. $$$$$ is never enough!
Why i should stay
1. Getting my bonus is Nov
2. Getting pay increment in Dec
3. Have the best boss
4. Flexible working hours so can go gym anytime i want to
5. Can work from home so can watch my crayon grow.. (!!!)
6. Get to go US pretty often
7. i am called the lord, queen of Spore in US head office
8. I am still in luuuuurve with my T.M.
9. turning down job offers cuz i get paid too much
10. no need to spend money on office clothes!
haiz.. by looking at it... Seems like i am gonna stay around for awhile...
work is work.. client side or agency side.. it is the same.. the grass on the other side always seems greener.. but.. it is the same in the end.. you get the same shit, you get the same crap.. thats why is called WORK... not PLAY...
9.22.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
And it's hard to come by working for such a firm, having such a good boss, and a team (TM only I suspect) that backs you up whenever you need them.. :) Staying is a wise choice... :D
u already know the answer...why still ask? :P
stop whinging start appreciating what you have around you now.
Post a Comment