8.17.2006

Are you up to it?

No choice.. i gotta do this.... cuz of two people who is complaining and say i am lazy...

So here goes:

Comment on this entry and:

1. I’ll respond with something random about you
2. I’ll challenge you to try something
3. I’ll pick a colour that I associate with you
4. I’ll tell you something I like about you
5. I’ll tell you my first/clearest memory of you
6. I’ll tell you what animal you remind me of
7. I’ll ask you something I’ve always wanted to ask you
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your blog


How to go about playing this game? Just add a comment to this entry with your name and i would answer point 1-7 on you.

And this is 28D comments for me…

1. remember the ww. incident?
2. wear the same set of clothes to work for a week :P
3. pink
4. seem so smart at times...seems so innocent at times...
5. cant really remember the first impression....but was thinking..who is that korean lady?
6. meow meow cat loh
7. what is the meaning of tongku???

<< my response - i am always smart wah.... well except the no1 incident.. and i dont want ur dare.. not glam..

and Saffyz comments for me..

1. You always look proper even in your most slack getup
2. Go to FLO in all PINK getup… And that gives you an excuse to get the pink adidas cap too!
3. Legally blonde - PINK!
4. You’re always game for anything anytime! You’re my best mate!
5. Your look expensive - Rolex watch & Dior handbag when you first joined the ex-company
6. A white flurry rabbit…
7. How come you always hook up with the nicer guys??

<< my response - ahh.. tho i love pink.. how to wear pink? FLO guyz will run away lah...and i will be banned 4ever

8 comments:

JY said...

did i complain?? hmmmmm

JY said...

COMMENT.

purrfectz said...

For 28D>>

1. i still remember the day we went back to ex-co middle of the night to wrap the stoopid fan of urs for the secret santa thingy..
2. survive a week without your ipod family
3. purple.. obviously!
4. you can take all my crap and nonsense and will say yes to everything i say and wanna do.. best pal!
5. wah.. he so dao.. dont smile one..
6. one of the monster from pokemon.. cant remember the name.. but is a cute one.. the blue color one..
7. can u not be so nice can or not?

JY said...

yaya....there is also someone who went back over the weekend to take back what she wrapped up for that present hor?? all cos she wanted that for herself :P

dunno who hor...sounds familiar right?? not saying name over here to protect her identity from being exposed.

saffyz said...

how about me??

purrfectz said...

For Saffz>>

1. whenever there is a camera pointing at u.. the pose will come out.... cant tahan leh... :P
2. survive a week without ur cigs and alcohol and watch me do it!
3. black.. sexy and sophisticated!
4. you listen and always there when i need someone to talk to.. esp about my disgusting choice of men.... never get sick of seeing u 24/7!
5. so friendly and smiley!
6. butterfly...
7. can go touch up ur baby butterfly or not?

saffyz said...

2. You kena before, so you know how difficult that is... :P
7. my baby butterfly really puts u off so much ah?? heheheh...

L. said...

Haha... interesting post :D
Mmm.... I never knew pokemons are animals haha... blue one some more. I wonder how it looks like.

Thot that 28D's dare is something u will never dare :P (with the exception of working from home the whole week)