Anyway I was kinda channel surfing last night and came upon watching Miss Universe..
And OMG... Kurara Chibana.. The Japanese babe.. She is HOT!!
i always wondered if i have a bit of lesbian in me.. like.. i like to check out girls more than the guys at clubs.. :P
Well this doesnt prove anything cuz i still do love men.. :P

But check her out man! She is from Okinawa, where another hottie Namie Amuro is from. She speaks fluent French, Spanish, and the crowd went wild when she spoke English and answered question in Japanese (of cos)! She is so cute when she smiles. Gawd... I dont want to say this... but it is so not fair!!!!!!
Anyway I was rooting for her all the way... at least she came first.. I hope to see more of her!! woo hoo!!
Check this babe out!!
1 comment:
I am wondering how come say spoke English and answer Question in Jap...
:\
Is the contest held in Jap?
Post a Comment