6.29.2006

bloody worldcup

Yah Yah Korea was sent home last weekend after the match with France..

however, kudos to the team who gave never die attitude play and amd proud of them and proud that I am indeed a Korean.

Had so much fun catching the games and losing sleep, updating the score sheet etc etc...
wait for another four years...



And now, I have totally lost interest in World cup.. Maybe just catch the finals. Going all the way with Argentina baby!!

4 comments:

JY said...

Argentina??

wait tonight genna kick out by the host hehe

JY said...

GERMANY!!

saffyz said...

I just learned that the stars on the jersey indicate the number of world cups a country has won... Korea, 3 world cups??? Not right what...

purrfectz said...

no.. the stars were given by the korean netizens... give three stars to all the players since they were awesome :))