4.15.2006

American Idol

I catched most of the episodes for season 2 which I so much wanted Clay to win but he didnt..

Catched some of the season 3 which i wasnt that interested who would win anyways..

Catched all the episodes for season 4 until Bo got kicked out.

Didnt catch any episodes for season 5.. Catched a bit when i was in SF, cuz I really wanted to vote since I was in States and was on Cingular anyways but didnt really care who I was voting for.. Was just excited I could vote :p I was so deprived from voting for American Idol, I actually voted twice for Taufik. :p

But then, I finally got to catch it on Wednesday.. Good gracious, they all rock this season! And heavens... Chris rocks man!! I have a huge crush on this bad-boy-rocker dude...

Woo hoo! hope he goes till the end, and i will definetely buy his album! Even he doesnt win, i hope he gets a record deal..

ps- have you guys seen Ace's brother? he is even hotter than Ace!

1 comment:

L. said...

Din really watch AI... is Chris really that good..
maybe I shd chk him out one of these days....
when i can go home early :P