I wondered..
Why am i missing the $1.50 green private bus @ 8.50am every morning since last few weeks? I am waking up at the same time! Maybe the bus schedule changed..
Why is the cleaning truck downstairs come so early nowadays? They usually come and clean about 8.30am and now is only 7.50am!
Why is Crayon waking me up so early nowadays? Usually she will bug me about 8am to turn on the tap so she can drink water? (Yes, Crayon drinks fresh water from the tap!)
Why does it get so bright so early nowadays? It's only 6.20 am and is starting to break dawn....
Why do I arrive office later, though now I take $4.30 bus plus van ever since I started missing the $1.50 green bus? (bus plus should be faster)
And I found out the reason two days ago.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
I only have one clock at home. Which is my alarm clock.
And the alarm clock was 40 minutes behind I don't know since when!!! duh~~~~~
No wonder!!!!!!!
So I didnt miss the $1.50 green bus and I was early at work today. :)
8.19.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
you think your boss would buy your story?? :P
Haha...
You should have noticed it early...
But now that you have fixed your alarm clock *I assumed*, would you b early to work? :D
no wonder I always see your car with the lil korean flag downstairs...
-Joseph
i'll get you a clock on your housewarming if there's going to be one. if you are not taboo about receiving clocks as presents that is...
Joe, Next time call my name out loud when you are downstairs.. I will hear you :P
Carol, yah I am not superstitous about clocks.. Especially if it is nice pink hello kitty collector's item clock.... keke (when is my house warming anyway?)
your house warming??
when you moved house next time loh :P
Post a Comment